Caregiving is a challenging job. It is always worth it when you see the difference that you make in the life of someone else. We are currently looking for someone to join our extraordinary team that has a passion to make a difference. We have an opening for Part Time on 1st shift for 8-19 hours a week at our Oshkosh House working with developmentally disabled adults.
We offer some pretty great benefits, they include:
- Competitive wages, starting at $12+
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Training
- Pick Your Own Shifts!
We provide training for
- On the Job
- CPR/First Aid
- Medication Administration
- Standard Precautions
- Fire Safety
After one year, you will know you were success if:
- You have assisted our clients, who are developmentally disabled, in their daily living needs.
- The clients grow in their capabilities through activities, encouraging independence, and outings in the community.
- You have built good relationships with clients, families, and staff.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Covey empowers people with disabilities and their family to fully engage with our community. Through short-term care, community integration and skill-building programs, Covey helps youth and adults move towards greater independence while providing much-needed relief to caregivers.
Company Website: covey.org
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)